Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Everyday Bodycon Cold Shoulder Dress - SheIn

Hello!

Today I am bringing you an Everyday Grey Open Shoulder Ribbed Bodycon Dress from SheIn! I fell in love with this dress because it looks so comfortable and soft, and mostly because of the cold shoulder cut out look I have been so into this winter! I have a couple of other tops with the cut out shoulder look, and when I saw this dress had it - I fell in love! It is a ribbed/sweater dress, that is in bodycon style, so it hugs the curves, but it also has long sleeves, perfect for going out on cold nights!
I can really see my results from all my working out, especially in my legs and glutes. I have been really bloated lately, so I am critical of myself in bodycon dresses, but you just have to rock the dress! This Open Shoulder Dress is perfect for cold nights, and can also be worn with knee/thigh high boots! I paired it with some pointy heels for a more formal event, but would actually wear it out with some boots instead! It is super affordable too, so even better on a grad student budget!




 Dress: Grey Open Shoulder Ribbed Bodycon Dress from SheIn | Heels: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I have been going out a lot more on the weekends lately, and it helps to keep my mind off of the stress of everything going on right now! It helps to have friends to unwind with, and even though my friends are scientists, we barely talk about work when we are out, which is great!

I feel like I have senioritis right now, and I mostly want to not be doing work... and instead dressing up and online shopping... but must get my work done, right?

How are you doing? Can't believe its already almost the end of March!

What do you think about this dress? Have you ever shopped at or heard of SheIn before?

xo

Andrea



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Annd again Bloglovin didn't deliver this post to me... I give it up, will come here "manually", like people say, once a week to check if there is a post - and now, there was, I am happy to see you - and to know you are going out a bit more, and although meeting scientists, not talking about work! I loved the cold shoulder dress, it is really lovely and you look gorgeous! I also liked the shoes very much, you really look elegant and beautiful! Hope you have a very beautiful day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.

    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig