Monday, January 23, 2017

Pearl & Clasp - Beautiful Elegant Earrings

Hey everyone! 
Happy Monday!
I wanted to feature a classic accessory I styled in my fashion post last week - when I styled this MakeMeChic dress, I accessorized with some simple white and blue pieces that I featured, but I wanted to focus on these classic Dangling Freshwater Pearl earrings from Pearl & Clasp.
They have a huge selection of freshwater pearl stud earrings to choose from, but I felt that these dangling earrings were in my style as I don't wear many studs, and these ones were perfect. These little pearls are 5-6 mm and are "A" quality as far as pearls go! They are super pretty and just a classic addition to any outfit, for going out, for lab, or even workwear/conference wear! I even wore these during the holidays, was a really nice and classic look along with simple and dressy outfits!

The earrings styled with the dress I wore last week!
Do you have any pearls in your accessories collection? I'd love to have a classic pearl necklace! I do have a fake long pearl necklace, but would be really nice to have a real pearl and classic necklace!

Have you checked out the collection at Pearl & Clasp? Let me know in the comments below!

xo
Andrea

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really love pearls and always when I see something with pearls, I tend to get something. I also love dangling earrings and I loved yours now! So sweet and you look equally sweet, the dress is lovely! I am glad that you are posting more often! Hope everything is fine with you! I hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous on you! x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a beautiful pic i like very much..
    naturally dope earrings
    These naturally dope earrings with the afro may actually be my favorite earrings that we carry on the website. We believe that you will love them just as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're still not sure what kind of earrings to buy, the best thing to do is browse through your options. Fortunately, jewelry buyers no longer have to go to some store in the mall with limited choices and pushy salespeople. Silver emerald earrings

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig