Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fabulous Accessories for the Holidays - Accessorize with Montana Silversmiths

Hello!
Happy Thanksgiving! Here in the US this week is all about giving thanks, and appreciating what you have. And more importantly, its about taking some much needed time off from the lab!
I just finished some long days/late nights of just writing writing writing, and sent off a final draft to my labmates for revisions before sending off to the journal for *hopefully* acceptance for publication! So I left lab early on this pre-Thanksgiving afternoon, and I jumped right on to get some blog posts written for you that I have lined up!
I have a small holiday wishlist, and a lot of those things on my list are accessories, and pieces I can match with clothing and outfits I already own. A great way to spice up your outfits is by adding some extra bling and pizzazz with your accessories, including earrings and necklaces!
I am a big lover of dangly and sparkly earrings, in addition to pendant necklaces, so when I discovered Montana Silversmiths Jewelry, I was a huge fan of their selection of really pretty pieces. They have a lot of timeless, classy earrings and necklaces, and it was hard just choosing a few to style!
Here are a few of their pieces I was sent to style, and they are my favorite! I fell in love, and they are super affordable and great quality pieces that will last.

First, I styled these Retro Flair Open Fan Earrings with a casual outfit I wore to the lab, and they were super pretty and stylish. In addition, because they had some bling on them, they really stood out in contrast with my dark hair!

I then also styled these gorgeous Frosted Rope Twist Earrings, which I thought were very elegant and classic, and perfect to wear for a special occasion such as a formal event, conference presentation, or a wedding! They were so beautiful and I just loved them!
And lastly, I also styled this really beautiful Misty Blue Pool Necklace, that was just stunning! It was the perfect accent piece in my simple outfits that I was wearing to lab this past week! Love the stunning turquoise stone, and the shape was beautiful.


All of these pieces were stunning. I was able to style them in so many different ways with different outfits, and I just loved how versatile they were. They will definitely be making more appearances in my outfits these coming holidays!

Montana Silversmiths Jewelry 
also has some cowgirl bling, so if the cowgirl in you wants some cute accessories and buckles, you can for sure check out their collection of pieces.

What do you think about these pieces? Have you been a fan of a certain jewelry site before, and what is your go to for styling these pieces? Would you wear these pieces?

Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know your thoughts!

Have a wonderful holiday if you are celebrating, and even if you are not, take some time to be thankful for everything you have the rest of this week! 

xo

Andrea




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Montana Silversmiths Jewelry seems to bee very beautiful, indeed, dear Andrea! I loved the Misty Blue pendant and the Frosty dangling earrings, like a drop, so sweet! I also like dangling earrings, I think they give an air of quirkness sometimes, or romanticism like yours, so sweet! You really look amazing and wow, the nails! Really super cool! Happy Thanksgiving dear Andrea, hope you enjoy the day and yes, take time to be grateful for being so nice and kind, so good we met through our blogs! Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The misty blue pool necklace is really nice. Love your nail art in the last picture!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of the pieces you are wearing, I don't have a specific taste for earrings, I like some have bling, vintage type, big ones, small ones, etc! great job on the mani btw! ;)

    Have a great Friday!
    ♥ Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig