Friday, February 5, 2016

Vice 4 Makeup Tutorial: Metallics

Happy Friday!
I'm so glad almost the weekend!
I've had a busy stressful week, and I'm finding myself start falling back into my old ways from last quarter. I am trying so hard to STOP that! I can't go back to how I was feeling last quarter. So I am taking this weekend to relax and chill.
Here is a makeup look I created with my new Urban Decay Vice 4 palette I got as a Christmas gift from my mom!  I really like the pigments in all of the Vice palettes, so I was super excited to try the newest limited edition palette! I created a metallic shimmery look that you can wear on the daily but also dress it up to go out at night! 




The Tutorial
1. I first primed my lids with my Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion.
2. I then swiped Bones (1) in the corner of my eye. 
3. I then added the shimmery shade Grip (2) towards the center of my lid, and blended a little bit of Beat down (3) to make it a little purple.
4. I then tried to create a smoky look by touching Dead beat (3) and Beat down (3) with the brush and adding it into the outer corner, building it into a C-shape. You can keep packing it to make it darker or lighter, depending how dramatic you want the look.
5. To finish the look, I swept Discreet (4) into my crease and up into my brow bone.
6. I then lined my lid with Maybelline Line Stiletto black liquid liner and used Urban Decay Perversion mascara.
7. Enjoy the look!


What do you think about this look? You can always use other similar shades to create the look!

What are you doing this weekend?

Let me know in the comments below! :)

xo
Andrea

Shop the look below! The Vice palettes are usually limited edition so you might not be able to find this palette for sale anymore but you can use some of the other palettes from the Urban Decay Collection!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi Andrea! ♥ that look looks a lot like my everyday type of makeup look, but seeing those vibrant colours in that palette makes my imagination go wild haha I would love to try one of those metallic greens as an eyeliner! :)

    have a wonderful week!

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script
    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it created a very pretty neutral look Andrea! There are so many wonderful options with this palette.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Andrea, this is such a fab tutorial! Your cat eye is PERFECTION! Wish we lived closer so you can teach me hands on! Also, love following you on Snapchat! You are the best!! Heart you!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig