Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November Fall Trends Style Guide

Hi loves!
Life has been rather hectic for me with work, leaving me little to no time to myself. I need to figure out how to better balance work and life, as I need to make time for myself, whether it is blogging, working out, or sleeping! Trying to do too much with not enough time always ends up feeling overwhelming.
Every night I browse a couple of my favorite blogs to relax, and scrolling through the fashion hashtags on instagram, I have gained some style inspiration for this November/fall! I am itching to go shopping now!
Here are some Fall November Trends that I am loving right now!

1. Braids - After attending StyleCon OC this past weekend, it was all about the braids! They had braid bars all over the event so you could get your hair done! I got a crown braid which went around the entire top of my head (photo peak on instagram, outfit post to come Thursday/Friday!). And since I am bored with just wearing my hair down to work, I have started trying to do a front pleated braid, which helps my highlights stand out and it keeps the hair out of my face! I want to do a youtube tutorial on this, if I ever find the time to record!

2. Tulle/Full Skirts  - I saw a few bloggers wearing Tulle skirts, and I fell in Love!  I saw my sweet blogger friend Jeannie from Msjeannieandhercloset.com wearing a Tulle skirt in her latest post and it solidified for me the style - it is so chic especially paired with some boots! A full tulle skirt matched with a plain blouse is just the perfect outfit! I am going to buy a tulle skirt soon to style on the blog!

November Trends Report

November Trends Report


3. Statement Accessories - Chunky statement necklaces, big black purses, and thick heel booties are all the rage and I am loving these pieces, particularly the booties I selected - I want them now! I love the thicker heel and a peak of toe in the front of those black ones. I also love the strappy black heels here! In addition, chunky statement necklaces are still my favorite, even though I was wearing them all through the summer!

What are your favorite Fall November trends? Is there anything that I missed? What do you think about tulle skirts?
Do let me know in the comments below!!

xo
Andrea



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yes to all of these! Especially the tulle skirts :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! Yes, to tulle skirts!! I love them too! They are so fun and feminine! I can totally see you rocking them! Also, yes, I saw your reply on my last comment! Glad I gave you another perspective! Sending you much love, dear heart!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,
    Your outfit pairings with slim top and tulle skirt are so pretty! Tulle skirts always remind me of ballerinas and I love that this is an item that has transitioned into everyday wear, especially when worn with ankle booties- such a modern cool look. Do you think you're going to buy a tulle skirt for fall/winter?

    I've also been loving statement accessories lately ...Those necklaces you selected are so fun. Love the black one!

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tulle skirts! They're so fanciful :D You should definitely get one.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Andrea!!!!!! Oh my! I feel so honored to know that you liked my skirt:-) It was also very sweet and kind of you to mention me on your blog. Girl, you have no idea how much I admire you. You have so much going on and you still manage to follow your passions. I know you are super busy right now but just the fact that you make time to do what you love is remarkable and is helping you stay focused and balanced. A little bit is better than nothing and just know that what you are going through is temporary and making you stronger. You inspire me so much Andrea and as I always tell you, life have amazing things awaiting for you. I can clearly see it! So keep going my friend and always remember to stay true to yourself no matter what the circumstances are. Staying true to ourselves is following and doing what is best for us and nobody else. This is your life sweet girl and you are meant to be happy and experience the best. SO PROUD of you! Always here for you:-) XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig