Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Style and Lab Fashion - Eclectic Eccentricity Amethyst Necklace and more

Happy Monday!
I can't believe it is almost the end of November and Thanksgiving is almost here! Time is flying by and I can't believe it is almost December! For thanksgiving I usually spend it with friends, as it is too expensive to fly home to my parents, especially as I am going to Boston for Christmas - so why not just wait for the Christmas holidays to see them! It is actually pretty warm again in LA - its been in the 80s all weekend - boo! I was loving the cooler weather!

I have been extra stressed and dealing with anxiety and headaches lately - I feel comfortable enough to tell you guys it has been a real struggle, but I am trying to find ways to combat the stress, such as starting a new yoga program and focusing on breathing and meditation. It is all about balance, and I really have to work on that!

Well, one of my ways to kick back and relax is to shop and put together outfits, and I love putting together outfits from my closet. I bought this H&M dress last year, but the color is still perfect for fall this season. I wore this outfit to lab by adding some black leggings underneath the boots - I have been rewearing these boots with various outfits, they are so versatile - you can wear them with jeans, with dresses, and so much more! I got these boots from Target last year as well. I am also wearing my Apple Watch Sport that I won from a facebook contest from a local news station - so cool! I also curled my hair and I loved how my new highlights pop and make my hair look so much lighter! I am wearing my IrresistibleMe Extensions from my last post, and they look so natural, giving me a darker ombre! I love it! Love my hair!

And to complete the look I wore this beautiful Barock on Gemstone Amethyst Necklace from Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery, the same company that I got the DNA necklace I posted about a few weeks ago! You can check out the necklace HERE. EclecticEccentricity.com has such a great selection of science themed necklaces, they are perfect for the holidays and a perfect addition for a science fashionista! The necklace comes in different gemstones, but I was drawn to Amethyst as it is my birthstone and I love the color purple! hehe. and I loved the detail of the cold piece and the chain of the necklace - it was perfect! The stone is also substantial and heavy - it is a legit rock! So cool to have a cool piece to wear! Do check out their necklaces and jewellery selection! You are sure to find something cool for yourself or to give as a gift!


Dress: H&M | Boots: Target | Hair: Irresistible Me Royal Extensions in Medium Brown | Apple Watch Sport | Necklace: EclecticEccentricity Barock on Gemstone Amethyst

What do you think about this necklace? Do you like Gemstone necklaces? Do you have a scientist in your life that would love a piece from Eclectic Eccentricity jewellery? 

What are you up to for Thanksgiving and the Holidays? Any great plans? Do let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear! 

xo
Andrea









SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love gems and this necklace is so nice! As well as the lovely color of the dress, dear Andrea! I loved the boots as well and you are right, they seem to be so versatile! Your hair is wow, amazing, you look fabulous! I really think that the outfit is perfect and you are again right - fly to Boston for Christmas, though Thanksgiving would be nice with family, of course, but they will understand. It's crazy, isn't it? Seems to me that I was celebrating my birthday just yesterday (it's in January) and it's almost December now???? Well, so is life these days, such a rush! I hope you have a very beautiful week, dear, I am glad that you are trying to fix the headaches, hope you are really fine soon!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your dress!! Perfect for holiday season, and the necklace is gorgeous! Now I want to get more purple for my wardrobe <3
    ChantalBoyajian.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea! Burgundy is your color! Very beautiful! I love the dress on you, and I must say: I wish I lived in L.A. too! It's so cold in Chicago! Your hair looks beautiful too! Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Much love, dear heart!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I'm always laughing at your snapchats! HAHAHA You're always going off on someone (for good reason). Overall, I think you handle things well. You look beautiful! I think that lab stresses you out. It would stress anyone out with those antiquated devices. But it teaches you to improvise! I mentioned you in my blog post today! It's the review on the Murad skin lightener.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress!! Super pretty! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2015/11/diy-donut-wall.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig