Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Green and Floral - don't let summer end!

Hello loves!

Hope your week is off to a great start!
I am still struggling with this tooth/head pain, hopefully it goes away soon! I am tired all the time, can't focus, have some headaches... but even in pain, I can pull off some cute outfits with a smile! I am particularly loving this floral green shift dress I bought while I was in Cyprus, and wore out to dinner the other night with my boyfriend, dad and brother! I fell in love with this print, and I have a similar blouse from the same brand, Oasis, and when I saw the dress in Debenham's, I had to get it! It is perfect since it is not so tight, a little looser so even though in some shots it isn't as flattering, I still like the way it looks! Paired with some nude heels to lengthen my legs, I think the outfit was a hit!


 

Dress: Oasis | Statement Necklace: Oasis | Earrings: Local store in Barcelona | Shoes: Jessica Simpson Nude Heels | Fringe Purse: Ross Stores

What do you think of my accessories? My aunt got me this statement pink chunky necklace, which ended up also being from Oasis, and at first I didn't think it went with this dress but with all the pink accents and the bright green color, I thought why not! And lo and behold I like the combination. Do you like green and pink? I don't like it in some contexts, but in this case I think it works?

I was also using my fringe purse and these Jessica Simpson heels I have had for some time now, my staples this summer in Cyprus!

What were/are/still are your staple fashion pieces this summer? I don't want summer to end! I can't believe it is the last full week of August! Can time stop flying by please!! My current staple is the Zara leather tote bag I featured in my last post, but all summer I was rocking this fringe bag! and chunky statement necklaces! Do let me know your favorite pieces to rock in the comments below!

And don't forget, my Blog Birthday giveaway ends on Friday! Do be sure to enter if you'd like!

Have a great rest of your week, 

xo
Andrea



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So beautiful, dear Andrea! I loved this dress! So beautiful with this amazing print (I love floral prints) and the color!!! You look amazing, so beautiful! Also such a nice aunt you have, cause this necklace matches so well the dress! Beautiful as well the shoes and bag - I really like your outfit and your style! I am sorry to hear that you have a tooth/headache - I hope it vanishes soon, that you can relax a bit and feel great soon! Sending you good vibes for that, dear Andrea! Hugs and kisses!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress. You look STUNNING!

    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A toothache is never fun. Hope you get some relief soon Andrea. That dress looks awesome on you and the necklace pairs so well with it. What a wonderful gift!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the toothache...I hear it's a total nightmare especially the headaches and lack of sleep. Feel better soon.

    My oh my, isn't that dress gorgeous. Am a huge fan of floral prints.....you dress has quite the beautiful floral set....love it. Also loving your nude heels. Honestly girl, you are killing it in this combo.
    You know what, my favorite color is any combination of lime/turquoise green and hot pink....so yeees to your accessorizing......I heart pink on green any day.

    Kisses from Nairobi.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute print. I love your shoes. You can never go wrong with patent nude shoes!
    -Kyanna
    KyannaJames.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a happy print and I even loved the colours. Just fabulous .
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look. your dress is absolutely chic :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, love the combo of that dress and necklace! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great dress..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig