Friday, May 1, 2015

Winter/Spring 2015 Outfit Recap and Reflections

Hello lovlies!
Happy Friday and first of the month!
Today I bring you a recap of my favorite outfits since the beginning of 2015, since this past Winter and Spring here in LA (if you believe that LA has seasons, which it does not, so you won't see a great variation), now that it is May and the temperatures are rising (today it was 93 degrees! eek! Good thing I am inside in air condition all day, although it would be nice to enjoy the weather at the beach!)
Ever since I invested in a nicer camera and lens, I have been able to bring you much better quality outfit of the day posts, and I am so in love with the process of blogging, photography, and posting about it. It has become something I look forward to doing, even at the end of an extremely tiring day in the lab. And the blogger community is amazing - I have met so many amazing people in the last few months ever since I started branching out and going to networking events, and I am happy to say that some have become my close friends. It is a great feeling!

April 2015: Twist and Turn Open Back Top by Dina Arrieta
     

See more on Original posts:  1st look and 2nd Look

March 2015 - Conference Fashion! ASBMB Meeting Blogger

See Original Posts: 1st look2nd Look, and 3rd Look

February 2015: 
More details in the original posts: 1st Look2nd Look3rd Look, and 4th Look

January 2015: Conference Fashion with Statement Pieces

Original post: Here

And a little more reflections:
I am hoping to finalize my paper/manuscript when I get the reviews back (hopefully don't have to do too many experiments), and move along two new projects that I have started, hopefully gathering some preliminary data.
I am also trying to get back into a normal work out routine to help manage stress. I fell into a rut of not working out because I was working crazy long hours and would just be too exhausted. But I feel much better and happier when I make some time for myself! I am also trying to work on flexibility by getting some stretching in every day and strengthening my core to get into some inversions!

What are your goals for this month? 

Have a great weekend! Happy vibes!

xo
Andrea

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I loved the Dina Arietta open black top and the other outfit I loved is the coral top with black skirt and jacket and flats! So cute and feminine! I hope you finish your paper soon and get your new projects going on, it's always nice when we finish a project and feel accomplished! I hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the black tank with white skirt and tear drop necklace. So gorgeous.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in each & every outfit that I can't have a single choice!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea! You look amazing in every single outfit you wore. I am glad you are enjoying blogging and that you have decided to make time for yourself. It is super important but something we forget to do (speaking of myself!) You are just incredibly talented and smart and I always wish you the best. Glad to hear all your endeavors are going great my friend! XOXO, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling you look amazing really! I just love this styling

    BAMBAM

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig