Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Floral Print for Spring BBQ!

Happy Spring lovelies!
This past weekend I went to a BBQ with some friends up in the valley at Lake Balboa. It was a glorious spring day in Los Angeles, and I was expecting the cherry blossoms to be in full bloom! Upon arriving at the lake, there were no cherry blossoms, but the trees had some I guess... but not as great as in the past when I have come to this lake!
It was a potluck style BBQ, and we all brought a dish to share, and burgers were cooked on the grill!
After stuffing ourselves and enjoying the sun, we decided to head back to west LA for a cat nap/food coma nap. 
I decided to wear this really pretty dress I received from my Aunt for my birthday, from PinkWoman. I adore the floral print on the skirt of this dress! It is so pretty and the colors are super feminine and soft. The black top of the dress is super flattering, and then floats out with the skirt!


Dress: Pink Woman | Necklace: Botswana Necklace, Minu Jewels | Sandals: Charlotte Russe | Tote bag: Forever 21 | Bracelets: Gift | Sunglasses: Gift Shop

The colors of the dress complimented the Botswana Necklace I have worn from Minu Jewels, it was a great addition! I wore gold sandals I purchased from Charlotte Russe, and reused my favorite tote bag from Forever 21! 
It was a nice but still casual outfit! And since it was so warm out, it was nice to not have to wear pants and finally wear one of my many dresses!

What do you think about this outfit? Let me know in the comments below!

XO
Andrea

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. It's such a beautiful outfit for a BBQ, very feminine and comfortable at the same time! I particularly loved the necklace! The lake looks great, I love lakes, rivers, sea! Water in general :) You really look so beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bbq's! They're so much fun. Glad you had a great time and you looked fabulous Andrea. That dress looks beautiful on you. What a wonderful gift. You styled it fabulously.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You look so pretty, I love how the skirt has a sheer layer over top, it looks so fancy :)

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Spring look! Love that necklace :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely cool!!
    very nice photos!!
    kisses!
    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => http://sano-sanisimo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrea! I enjoy going to BBQs during the spring here in Orlando but not during the summer. It gets too humid and hot here! The dress your aunt gave you for your birthday is very pretty and it fits you beautifully and you look gorgeous as always. Really like the sandals, the necklace and everything else you are wearing. Have a blessed evening and a wonderful weekend. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, a BBQ sounds fab! You look lovely in that sweet dress. Is that tulle? I just bought a tulle skirt--has a similar look to it. I had no idea there were cherry blossoms in California. We are are headed to DC in a few weeks. I sure hope they are in bloom while we are there. :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice fabric!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! that skirt is sooo pretty!! your photos make me so happy spring is finally here ;) ♥ Josune,Your Beauty Script

    latest post: http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so, so gorgeous lovely, would make such a perfect addition to my wardrobe. Fab look :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is really pretty indeed! I wish it was warm enough here to wear something like that..

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute look love! Perfect for a day at the park having a BBQ!

    XO SAMIRA
    www.stylemesamira.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great Spring, you look so pretty

    http://www.uuhairextensions.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig