Friday, February 6, 2015

Semi-formal Presentation Outfit

I had to present my research in front of a seminar class on Monday, and I was rather nervous. I had to summarize my last four years of data into a 40 minute presentation in front of my peers and professors! Since it was just for a seminar class, I didn't have to get all dressed up, but I still wanted to look presentable and nice! This is what I wore, and used accessories to add some flair!
                  

I wore a blue and white stripped button down shirt over a white tank top for some extra coverage, light washed skinny jeans, knee high heeled boots, and lots of detailed accessories! I wore this BEAUTIFUL "Midnight Waters" Necklace from the Yayoi collection of Boyajian Trend Gallery. The colors matched beautifully, and acted as a nice statement piece for an otherwise simple outfit! I also wore some silver bracelets from some new designers I am in love with, the Arabesque Bracelet from the Nadia Dajani collection and the Olmedo bracelet from my new favorite Minu Jewels, both also available at Boyajian Trend Gallery! I also wore a cute silver sparkle watch I received as a gift from NY&C,  and a matching cocktail ring also from Boyajian! 

I started using my iPad a lot, and instead of lugging around my laptop, I loaded my presentation onto my iPad and connected it to the projector system in the seminar room! I used my new Bagabook case, which I switch out sometimes for a notebook to take notes for research seminars! Super handy!
I particularly love the black bagabooks, as I can match them perfectly with my outfits!


Top: Blue and white stripe Button up, White tank top, Forever21 | Jeans: Zara Trafaluc | Boots: Target | Necklace: Yayoi Collection, Boyajian Trend Gallery | Bracelets: Olmedo Bracelet, Minu Jewels and Arabesque bracelet, Nadia Dajani, Boyajian Trend Gallery | Watch: NY&C | Ring: Boyajian Trend Gallery | Clutch/Case: Bagabook

What do you think about this outfit? Would you wear it to a presentation? I think it was perfect for a casual yet still stylish presentation! and the jewelry was a great touch to make the outfit!

Let me know your thoughts.

xo
Andrea

Follow me on FACEBOOK | TWITTER







SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love that top and your boots :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect semi-formal outfit :) That necklace is AMAZING

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it definitely works for a presentation! It's the perfect combo of professional and feminine! You're stunning and your makeup (the cat eye) is awesome!!

    I had a look at your other latest style posts and you are definitely very fashionable! Gorgeous style!! Stripes really suit you though xxx

    New follower on GFC! Hope to keep in touch xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look! I love the shirt and all accessories!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! The blue top is too nice :D
    New post in my blog dear
    Kisses

    xx Lisbeth
    novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked fabulous, and I bet your presentation was fabulous as well, Andrea! I remember when I had to do these for my Master's Degree. That was a few years ago, though. ;) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Those jeans fit you perfectly and I love your necklace!! Gorgeous girl!

    Love, Wendy from http://collegecheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit and that necklace is to die for! What a beautiful piece! I am sure did great and I am so happy for you that you got it done. Thanks for sharing and good luck with all your research work. Have an amazing week! Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig