Thursday, February 19, 2015

Casual transitional outfit - Work to Going out - Earth tones!

Hello Loves! Happy almost Friday!
Today I bring to you an outfit that I frequently wear to work, as it is comfortable enough to wear to lab, and with just a change of shoes, I can easily wear this to go out after work without having to go home to change!
I LOVE earthy brown tones mixed with black. You would think they don't go well together, but in this outfit, I think they go very well! Accented with gold/black/brown/ivory accessories, I think it is a great outfit! 
I wore a black tanktop underneath this flowy blouse-type shirt that I can easily take in/have worn with a black skinny belt, and some plain black leggings. I got this blouse at a small local shop during my trip to Hawaii this past labor day. 
I have been itching to find an excuse to wear my leopard print heels, and this outfit was a perfect combination of colors for that! They were pretty comfortable to wear as well. 
I accessorized with some bangles that I have worn before in other outfits, a gold chunky necklace from Charlotte Russe, a Bisous white Mother of Pearl Ring from Boyajian Trend Gallery, a Yayoi Blanched Almond Bracelet also available from  Boyajian Trend Gallery, and a black clutch that doubles as a wallet from Franco Sarto. 
I also curled my hair quickly using my straightening iron, and did not add any hairspray -- and surprisingly my curls stayed for a while after taking these photos! I was shocked. Must be the humidity (or lack of ) in LA that made them last! Usually they fall out rather quickly!
As far as makeup, I went rather neutral, and just a nice pink lipgloss. I wanted to keep the focus on my outfit that I fell in love with! 

Top: Black tank top, Forever 21. Tribal Print blouse, Island Fever, Honolulu HI | Leggings: H&M | Heels: Jessica Simpson | Accessories: Ring: Bisous White Mother of Pearl Ring from Boyajian Trend Gallery, Yayoi Blanched Almond Bracelet from Boyajian Trend Gallery, Black clutch from Franco Sarto, Bracelets gift |


What do you think about this outfit? Would you wear this to work, or even going out?
How do you work some transition outfits? 
Let me know in the comments! 

xo 
Andrea

Follow me on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love that you wore so many bracelets! The tasseled one is my favorite!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I love it dear! Yes! I would definitely wear it in the office just cover it with a blazer and I'm good to go! Looking gorgeous dear!
    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! I love it dear! Yes! I would definitely wear it in the office just cover it with a blazer and I'm good to go! Looking gorgeous dear!
    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a beautiful outfit! i love the design on the top. you look chic and comfortable. your jewelry is gorgeous.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely accessorised, I love the blanched almond bracelet. I'll be posting updates from London Fashion Week over the next few days so it's nice to get some style inspiration

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as ever! I adore this outfit. It's very elegant, but looks so comfortable. Hugs on your week! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is nice, but my attention goes to your nails! I love the metallic polishes and the fourth-fingernail trend! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! And yes, definitely love the toned down makeup with such an interesting print on your top:)

    I'd also love it if you could come check out my blog. Maybe we can follow each other? xx afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. I love how you mix and match patorns and textures, nice post!
    I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You’re absolutely gorgeous! Completely swooned by this look!
    Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so chic, I love your top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, as always, darling! Loving the top – so chic!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig