Monday, January 12, 2015

Vice3 - Tutorial 2 - Majestic Gold


I decided to explore more looks with my favorite new makeup palette, the Vice3 by Urban Decay! I was getting ready to go out for a friend's birthday and decided to try some bold colors! I created this "majestic gold" look, using purple and gold shades!




The Tutorial:


1. First, prime your lids with some type of eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Last Sin across the inner corner of the lid
3. Dab (2) Vanity slightly in the inner/middle and outer lid, leaving a naked spot in the middle. I connected the two sections by sweeping across the top part
4. Add (3) Lucky to the middle of the purple shade, and pack it so it comes out pigmented.
5. Add (4) Reign to the outer corner in a V-shape and use it to blend in the crease.
6. Use the fat end of your brush to blend the colors so they aren't too separate.
7. Line the upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like.
8. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look!


What do you think about this look? I fell in love with it!
Doing a cat eye/winged look is a little difficult at first but it does take some practice to perfect!
Let me know in the comments if you want to see a tutorial for a cat eye!

Stay tuned for another Vice3 Tutorial next week! The looks are endless with this palette! Any requests for a type of look/color combination? Let me know in the comments!

xo - Andrea




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I can never get my eye makeup to look as beautiful as this!! Stunning!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this palette! Colours are great ^-^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog dear of course I follow you with GFC, bloglovin,youtube and pinterest! ^-^
    I will wait for you on my blog!
    kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great ! really good tutoial :)
    Follow?
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so pretty and I love your eye look!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig