Monday, January 19, 2015

Vice 3 - Tutorial 3 - Goldie Pink!

Welcome to Part 3 of my Vice 3 Tutorial Series! I am obsessed with this palette and how many vibrant looks I can create with it! On this MLK day, I am heading off to lab with a late start (I deserve to sleep in!), I created this vibrant, fun Goldie-Pink look using shades I have used before in my other tutorials, but they all work well together as well! I am surprised how many different looks you can create with this palette! And the colors are so vibrant and bright, it is beautiful! Check out the look and tutorial below! Complete Look by Urban Decay Products (Eye shadow and Mascara!)



The Tutorial:




1. First, prime your lids with some type of eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Bobby Dazzle across the inner corner of the lid, priming the lid with a nice shimmery white color.
3. Dab (2) Sonic slightly in the inner/middle lid, I figured out that when looking straight into the mirror, I put it slightly to the inside of the actual iris. I tried to pack a little bit more to make it more pigmented but be careful its not too red.
4. Add (3) Lucky to the middle, adding more to make the shade brighter to be able to discriminate it against Sonic.
5. Add (4) Bondage to the outer corner in a V-shape and use it to blend in the crease. Be careful of fall out from the shades, especially with this dark shade, as it might smudge.
6. Use the fat end of your brush to blend the colors so they aren't too separate.
7. Line the upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like.
8. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look! I used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara with Subversion Lash Primer!


What do you think about this look? Would you wear this look to work or do you think its more appropriate for night time?

Want to request any looks or a look for a special event with this palette? Let me know in the comments below and I'll try to create a look tutorial! 

xo - Andrea

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post and the colour combination looks great! Thank you for sharing this!

    I've recently relaunched my website CH1K.com and would love if you could drop by and let me know what you think.

    Helen xx

    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! That eyeshadow is so pretty

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make up!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the combo of colors you chose for this EOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful make up!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blending and I love the colors! Enjoy your weekend!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely eyes and a great tutorial! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the mix of coppery and pink tones is super pretty on you! So tempted by that palette :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig