Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Vice 3 - Tutorial 1 - Pinks


Hey guys, here is Tutorial 1 in my series of Vice 3 looks! This is a simple look I created using my new Urban Decay Vice3 Palette featuring Pink shades! I fell in love with this palette from the moment I opened it, the colors are so vibrant and pigmented, they are perfect!

This look is great for a daily look, the pinks are so romantic with just a bit of drama at the outer corner with the darker shade! It also can work as a going out/glam makeup look to add some pizzazz!

Here is the look with the corresponding numbers/shades labeled!




1. First, prime your lids with some type of eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Alien across the entire lid, making sure you get enough of it on the inner corner.
3. Blend (2) Alchemy and (3) Sonic in the center of your lid.
4. Add (4) Bondage to the outer corner.
5. Use the fatter end of the brush to lightly blend the shades so they aren't too distinct from one another
6. Line your upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like.
7. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look!

I don't particularly like the brush that came with this palette so I have been using another brush but mainly my Naked3 palette brush, which is wonderful!

What do you think of this look? Have you tried the Vice3 palette yet? Which are your favorite shades?

Stay tuned for my next post on another look using my Vice3 palette!

xo - Andrea

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Lovely makeup dear.
    By the way, I was wonderying if you want to follow each other? Let me know so I can follow back :)
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this palette!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty <3
    BTW, followed u too.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love using pinks on my brown eyes, it totally makes them pop!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely eyes! Great tutorial! I've always wanted to try Urban Decay eye shadow. I need to do it! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great eye makeup!!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful...looks so romantic!

    xoxo
    Chidiogo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous EOTD dear........

    xoxo
    www.fashable.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are beautiful - dark and saturated, just the way I like them!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, love the mix of pinks and plums on you- so pretty! Vice 3 really is a huge temptation :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Andrea! To be honest with you I wasn't aware of that Urban Decay palette. I have all the Naked ones but that one I really love! I will definitively invest in getting one as all the color, like you said, are so vibrant and beautiful. Thanks for sharing such wonderful tutorial (love the mix of different shades of pink) and for also letting me know about that wonderful palette I wasn't aware of! Have a wonderful weekend beautiful Andrea and many blessings to you:-) XOXO, Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color is so pretty. Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig