Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
I am in Boston visiting my parents and brothers for a few days before heading back to LA for the rest of the year! It's been nice to have some time off from school to relax for a bit!

What are you up to this holiday season?

Let me know in the comments below!

Xo Andrea

PS want to give to this blog? Give me a like on FACEBOOK and a follow on Instagram! I'll love you forever! Xoxo



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. ☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´Merry Christmas`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆

    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a nice christmas! :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!

    xx
    Coco

    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boston is such a lovely city! Enjoy your visit there! I'm your latest GFC follower. Would adore a follow back. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays!

    http://tostylewithlove.com/
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year, n happy holidays :)
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a wonderful New Year dear Andrea! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New yar..!!
    Www.mrsnoone.it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig