Tuesday, November 11, 2014

White skirt?! Oh my!

Today I am leaving work at a reasonable time (5 pm, which is rather early for me even though I was at work at 8am) to attend a fashion/blogger event in downtown LA! Figuring I wouldn't have much time to get home and change before having to leave, I adapted my outfit to be work appropriate! I recently bought this textured white bouncy skirt that I have been trying to wear, that I matched with a black tank top, black leggings, and my favorite pair of black boots! Not pictured here, but I am wearing a black and gold necklace! Pretty cute outfit if I may say, and easy to transition for work and events!
The boots are comfortable enough to wear while running around in lab (really, I'm not making this up!), and the leggings just complete the look!

It's also a little risky wearing a white skirt, since I tend to spill things on myself, but I managed to walk to work with my coffee in hand and not drip any on my white skirt (for once)! 



Top: Forever 21 Tank Top | Skirt: Kaitlyn Clothing | Leggings: H&M | Boots: Target

What do you think about this outfit?
Do you have any outfits that you can wear out to both work and events?

Let me know in the comments below!

xo Andrea
SHARE:

1 comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig