Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fashion event in DTLA




FINALLY have my laptop back up and running after being out of commission for 3 months! Now back to more regular posting :)

I was recently invited to a Fashion event at a chic little boutique in downtown LA called 71Stanton. Hosted by FabCounsel and Sazan Barzani, we had a night of drinks, snacks, shopping, and a fashion show, styled by Sazan and modeled by some really awesome fashion bloggers! 
I left work "early" (5pm) to drive downtown and I was so happy I did! I had such a fun time!
The night started with some networking, socializing, and champagne. After the ice was broken and chatting with some friendly faces, a fashion show started, where fashion bloggers Mel from Melrodstyle.com, Ruby from therubyelement.com, and Rachael from everythinghauler.com showcased some amazing fashions using staple pieces from 71Stanton's AW 2015 collection! I loved them all! Everything looked so comfortable and so easy to style. Sazan did a great job styling pieces together! I had such a great time, I will definitely be back to add some pieces from the boutique to my closet! Here are some snap shots of the event and some of the outfits!


I didn't get a chance to get any pictures of my outfit but here's a selfie of my makeup!


What do you think about this event?

Xo Andrea



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This was a great event and I met some wonderful new friends! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig