Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall in LA - deep purple/Berry

My best friend from home came to visit me in LA after I went home for her sister's wedding! So of course we had to do some sight seeing and head over to Hollywood boulevard to the walk of fame! 
After being on the east coast where the temperatures were cooler and fall was in full bloom, I had to break out my boots I bought while at home and this really cute deep purple/berry dress I bought from H&M for not too much!  I am loving this color for the fall, it's so lovely! 
It is actually getting a little cooler in LA right now which is perfect! Although I would like to wear some cute jackets and sweaters as well...
I added a sparkly headband placed on top of my head for a boho chic feel, what do you think??? 


Dress: H&M | Boots: Target | Headband: Charlotte Russe | Sunglasses: Armani Exchange | Wallet/Clutch: Liz Claiborne 

How are you styling this fall? What colors are on the top of your list for this season? 

Would you still try to wear boots and sweaters in LA where the temperature isn't as cool? 

Let me know in the comments below!

Xo Andrea 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this berry color and it looks really pretty on you!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour- so pretty on you! I have a similar dress and have been wearing it constantly this Fall. Love the Johnny Depp statue too ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig