Thursday, November 20, 2014

Coral and boots - perfect for LA "fall"

What's a girl to wear when it's still 60-70 in Los Angeles during the day but the temperatures drop to a chilly 55 in the evening? Being in lab all day, you lose track of the weather until I am ready to leave to go home for the evening. It might be warm on my walk to work but then when I leave I realize that the sun went down and it is chilly! Time to put my fall wardrobe to work, with the addition of almost knee-high boots to keep extra warm and a cardigan to cover up! I am in love with this coral top I received as a gift from my aunt in Cyprus from Debenhams. It is the perfect color and I love the print!





Top: Debenhams | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Target | Watch: Fossil | Wallet: Gift from family | Bracelets and Rings: H&M and Forever 21 | Necklace: Swarovski | Sunglasses: Armani Exchange

What do you think about this outfit for work? I think its perfect for both work and evening! Not too dressy, not too casual!

xo - Andrea

Photos by my friend Pete - Piriya Photography


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I know what you're talking about, it's tricky to dress for Italian fall weather too :) That top is lovely!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work boot is one of the most comfortable and lightweight around. Some of its features include uber warmth, minimal break-in time (thanks to premium soft full-grained leather), super lightweight, option of a composite (non-metallic) or alloy safety toe (safeguards your toes and makes boots lightweight). best work boots for men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work boots are necessitates of people. A quality pair will provide our feet extra comfort and protection and therefore help us complete our work safely. People who work under harsh and dangerous conditions especially need to wear work boots instead of ordinary boots when they are at work.I find this website for Best Composite Toe Work Boots you can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig