Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogging and Vlogging conference - FABDILab

This past Tuesday I was able to attend a Blogging/Vlogging Digital Influencer conference in Santa Monica, hosted by FAB Counsel! It was an amazing day of talks about how to improve your blog, networking with fellow fashion bloggers, and just overall a great experience! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was on a rooftop of a building in Santa Monica that you could see the beach! And being in LA, the weather was perfect. Much nicer to spend it there than cooped up in lab!
Here are some pictures from the event! 

Feeling pretty at the event! 


Met some fabulous ladies! Check out my Instagram to see their links! 

I also met fashion blogger Sazan Hendrix from sazan.me! I have been following her blog for some time now and she was just such a doll! Gave such great advice! 

There was free hairstyling and makeup at the FABDILab reception by Stylebee.com, where I got this really cool side French braid - I was in love! This is a really cool service, where you can have a stylist to your home within 2 hrs for hair and/or makeup! It's like Uber for hair and makeup! Pretty cool I may say. Can't wait to try them out! 



And finally, all of the yummy goodies at the reception by Sweet Es bakery! They were amazingly delicious!!! The reception also had beer tasting, some shopping, hair and makeup, and socializing. It was fun!

Can't wait to attend another event like this! I had so much fun and it made me forget about my grad school life for just a few hours! It made me really excited and pumped to work on this blog and bring it to the next level!

Do you know of any similar events coming up in LA or where you live? Would you attend an event like this?

Let me know in the comments!

xo - Andrea 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks like such a cool event! Love your French braid and those goodies look so delicious ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the cupcakes and cakes! And i hope you had fun <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing time at the event. Followed you
    back on GFC & Instagram. Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig