Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summery Dress

Hey everyone!
I have been meaning to post this outfit since I got it last month but never got around to it since my laptop died!! Here is what I wore to work at the lab today! It was a beautiful day out, and I walked to lab (with flats of course, not the heels pictured) and then I put on long black leggings and sneakers when I got to work. When I went for lunch I just slipped off the leggings and put on my flats again :) pretty versatile outfit I may say :) what do you think? I'm in love with this pattern! its so vibrant and beautiful!

 
 
Dress: Forever 21 | Heels: Zara | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelets: Handmade

Here's a little sneak peak at the project I was talking about :) A friend and I have started making handmade bracelets. More to come later :)

PS. I can't believe its already the middle of August! where has this summer gone?

- A xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check out my page for the information.

    Amie xo
    http://thebeautydollx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig