Saturday, June 21, 2014

Motel Rocks Skirt! Casual Weekend Outfit

Hey everyone!
Here is Part II of my Motel outfits from my recent purchase! Here is my styling of the Motel Antonia High Waisted Skirt in Huge Paisley Navy! I am in love with this skirt, and the print is amazing! It is perfect for a casual summer day out in Los Angeles! I also curled my hair with my PYT Iron, it is so handy!

 


Top: Tank top from Forever 21 | Skirt: Motel Antonia skirt in Huge Paisley Navy | Shoes: White corked wedges from Charlotte Russe | Watch: Fossil | Necklace: Forever 21

What do you think of this outfit?

xo Andrea
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love Motel Rocks! Your skirt is really cute. Loe that watch, too :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments :) You're so sweet!

    To answer your question, the camera I use is a Canon Rebel T5i. It's a DSLR and it's super easy to use compared to others like it. I'm still trying to figure out how to use different settings, so it can be a little tricky. But it's a very good investment.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look, as always! Love the skirt and sandals :) Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look dear!<3love your skirt!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig