Sunday, May 11, 2014

Summer Brunch in LA

May in LA means summer. Quite literally. While today wasn't that hot, we are expecting a heat wave this week (so I can't enjoy it while I'll be busy in lab.... great timing mother nature) in the 90s-100s. I went to brunch with some friends and I decided to wear this cute gold trimmed sun dress I bought from a vendor at UCLA. It was handmade, so theres no brand, but its just so cute! I'm in love with the flower print! and the gold accents, too cute. I matched it with gold bangles/bracelets and my nude Jessica Simpson pumps (my favorites, they are so comfortable to walk in!).
How is the weather like where you live? What would you wear to brunch?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very beautiful dress
    Perfect for the Summer, chic breezy look.
    And you look stunning.
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig