Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lspace Swim 2014 Trunk Show

Yesterday I drove to the Beverly Hills Bikini Shop on S Beverly Blvd to check out the L*Space Trunk Show! I was really excited to see the selection and try some pieces on because I have been eyeing them online but never really sure what size to get or how they would look on me. They had this cute little set up with snacks, some drinks and a raffle if you tried on a suit! And they had a free gift of a makeup bag and luggage tag with purchase! 



These are the suits I tried on (these are from the website, not on me, haha!)
I really liked this Strap Back top in Plumage -- it was really comfortable and really cute while still showing a little skin. The back part was my favorite, as it was three straps, and adjustable ties around the neck. I really liked the pattern "Wild and Free" but it wasn't available in my size to try on or buy -- it's a new very popular top so I tried on the Plumage top and ordered the same size in the Wild and Free pattern! The best part of this top is that it is reversible! So it basically functions as two tops! The other side is a solid color, so you can have two tops! The Wild and Free top reverse side is black, and I have a black bottom to match -- so it was perfect! Also, the print isn't set, based on which part of the fabric they cut it from, each piece is unique with a different part of the pattern!
I tried on the suit with the Estella bottom which was super cute! I really like the side cut out and the back coverage was great! Although I was a little hesitant to buy the bottom since I already have two black bottoms.... But it is on my list to buy soon since it was a great fit!

Strap back top in Plumage

Strap back top in Wild and Free

Back view of the Strap Back top

Strap Back Top in Wild and Free on the rack!

Estella bottom in black



I had also tried this Ariel Bandeau in Celestial print -- it was beautiful! I really love this print, it's so glamorous! I needed to go a size down, but I decided not to get it even though I loved it since I already have a strapless top I bought last weekend from Victoria's Secret. Maybe I'll buy it later this year. 



I also tried on this Audrey Fringe Top in the Celestial Print (not pictured here, but this is the style, the print is the same as the bandeau top above ^^ ), and it was perfect! BUT if you have seen my past posts from the summer, I already have the Audrey Fringe Top in white, so I didn't think it was worth my money to buy the same top in a different pattern since I am on a tight budget.


Since I made a purchase, I got the free gift, a cute yellow makeup bag with gold detailing and a cute luggage tag!

So I am really excited for my top to come in! They ordered it for me at the shop and I will pick it up when it comes in, probably in the first week in March since it has to be made!

Ah! Love love love these suits! They are a little expensive but definitely worth the money!

xo Andrea


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. they all look so chic1 love the patter.



    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, following you on gfc, bloglovin and twitter. please follow me back on gfc.
    Love

    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bikinis!! like them! :)

    Ps.: I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award!

    xx
    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bikinis! :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig