Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Liebster Award


Ah! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, which is a unique Blogger Award series where you get to know more about your fellow bloggers! This award is given to up and coming bloggers, to encourage hard work and help network with other bloggers! I was nominated by Almu from the blog Feel Bella. Thanks Almu! :D



11 random facts about me:
1. I was Editor-in-Chief of my high school's Newspaper and I considered doing Journalism before science.
2. I was born in Cyprus.
3. I grew up in Massachusetts
4. I moved to Los Angeles for Grad school in 2011 and I love it.
5. I also lived in the UK (Brighton and London) for a couple of months.
6. In 2011 traveled across the world -- I traveled to Hawaii, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Boston, London and Cyprus.
7. I enjoy painting -- I have decorated my apartment with my own paintings :)
8. I LOVE working out --it helps me deal with stress
9. Last year I lost around 15 lbs and have gotten much stronger -- I can actually do regular and tricep pushups and I am working towards doing pull ups.
10. I have a black kitty named Luna.
11. I can't afford to pay for cable so I've been watching several series on my handy Roku on Netflix.


    My Questions:
  1. What was your first MAC product?  I have an eyeshadow in a dark green/black shade :)
  2. What is your favourite blush of all time? I don't really use blush so I'm not sure.
  3. Name a beauty product you can't live without. I can't live without my mascara and black eye liner.
  4. What is your favourite drugstore brand? Maybelline or L'Oreal
  5. How many languages can you speak? Three!
  6. What is your favourite Disney movie? Aladdin
  7. What’s your favourite dessert? Hmmm too many to think of, but I love anything chocolate!
  8. What’s your favourite month of the year? December, because all of the holidays!
  9. Romantic movies or horror movies? I'm a hopeless Romantic!
  10. What’s your favourite high end make up brand? I absolutely LOVE my Dior Show Blackout Mascara. I have also fallen in love with Urban Decay.
  11. What is your favourite red nail polish? I love a nice cherry red! so classy!

        My 11 questions to bloggers:
  1.       What motivated you to start your blog?
  2.       What is your most beloved beauty product you can't live without?
  3.       What is your favorite nail color?
  4.       Lipstick or Lipgloss?
  5.       What is your guilty pleasure show to watch?
  6.       Favorite hobby?
  7.       Favorite type of music?
  8.       If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
  9.       Best part of blogging?
  10.       Favorite accessory/piece?
  11.       Any pets?

Rules:
  1. Each nominee must mention and link back the person who nominated them.
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
  3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate 11 blogs who have less than 300 followers for this award.
  5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  6. Inform your nominees that you have nominated them.
My nominees:
Okyu Moda
Hustla, Baby
La Bella Vita x0x
All Things Beautiful


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh lovely!! thank you for doing the post and answering my questions! I enjoyed reading it :) <3

    Almu

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love,

    Sorry I haven't said much lately. Been so busy with trying to find a new place to live, working my ass off, & keeping up with school.

    Thank you for nominating me. I've gotten 4 nominations in the past month so I better get on it ;)

    I'd so nominate you too. Too bad we can't renominate each other haha ;D

    Take care beautiful!

    Rica Marie xx
    LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I enjoyed reading this. You should try using blush though, seriously, it completely changes the way you look by giving you that healthy glow :) I can't go a day without it!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright so in a response to this award, here is my post with my finished responses to your questions, etc -- check out my nominies as well. it was so hard not nominating you back LOL youre the perfect candidate for this award! ;)

    http://labellavitax0x.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    thanks again chica!!

    rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this and thank you for the nomination :) <3

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig