Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year Makeup Tutorial Naked 3

Hi Dolls!
Sorry for the lateness of this post but I have been busy with traveling and seeing friends over the holidays!
Here is a tutorial of my NYE look that I posted a couple of nights ago, again made using only the Naked3 Palette! Sorry if the photos are duplicate!




1 - Darkside
2 - Buzz and Trick
3 - Blackheart
4 - Nooner
5 - Strange


1 - First I primed my lids with Nyx Eye Shadow Primer, and then placed Darkside on the inside and outside, leaving a patch in the middle.
2 - I then mixed Buzz and Trick to make a shimmery shadow to dab in the middle empty patch. I then used a blending brush to blend the colors to make it look more subtle.
3 - I then dabbed my brush into Blackheart making sure to pick it up and taking off the excess, I went over the outer corner to make it more dramatic and darker.
4 - I then used Nooner over the crease, you can't see it as well in this top picture, but the next picture is better.
5 - Lastly, I used Strange in my tear duct, blending upwards and also in my eyebrow bone to highlight. You may also use a highlighting pencil, my fav so far, the Chella Highlighter pencil, although I used the shadow in this case.
6 - I then used Maybelline Stiletto Eyeliner in Black Onyx and winged it out. Started with a thinner line on the inside and made it thicker as I reached the outer part of my eye.
7 - I lined my lower water line with CoverGirl eyeliner pencil in Black Onyx, and also coated my lashes with DiorShow Blackout Mascara in Black, coating both upper and lower lashes for a more dramatic effect!
8 - For the rest of my face, I used Stila Stay all day 10-in-1 HD illuminating Beauty Balm (BB cream), and for Lips I used a subtle shade, my JCats lip pencil in Caramel Mocha, that I had received in my December Ipsy GlamBag! Love it!




Hope you like this look! Let me know your thoughts!
xo Andrea
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ah the naked 3 palette looks stunning, the colours compliment you so well!
    Love,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa noite, amiga que linda make,
    amei ótimo domingo.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! The Naked 3 is gorgeous and I love your makeup, you look beautiful!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig