Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Makeup Tutorial with Naked 3

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Hope everyone is having a good break! Sorry for my lack of posts, I have been traveling and visiting family.
Here is a makeup look I did for Christmas day using my amazing Naked3 palette! I have been doing this look when I go out, and I am going to make some new looks with my Naked3 palette, stay tuned for the tutorials!!


First, I used a primer on my lid, I used Nyx eyeshadow primer.

Then I applied eyeshadows from Naked3 using the smaller brush tip provided with the palette.

1: Trick - sweep across the lid
2: Factory and Mugshot - Blending both of these I added them to the outer corner of the lid. With the bigger brush tip on the brush provided, I blended Trick and the darker shades to it was a smoother transition.
3: Nooner - I then took the smaller tip brush and brushed Nooner into the crease.
4: Strange - I used Strange as a highlighter, adding it to the tear duct and brow bone. I prefer using a highlighter pencil (I love this highlighter pencil I got from Ipsy called Chella and usually use that and blend it, but I decided to do my entire look using Naked3).

I then lined my upper lids using Maybelline Stiletto Liner in Black (tried doing a thin line and winged it out), lined my waterline on the lower lid using a CoverGirl eye pencil in Onyx Black, and lastly, covered my lashes using my favorite mascara, DiorShow Blackout in Blackest Black. This is my favorite mascara, and I need to buy a new one! Although it still coats my lashes pretty well!



 

Hope everyone's having a great day! I did some shopping on Super Savings Saturday (haha, everything was 50% off at the mall!) that I have to post about later (I bought a black "leather" jacket, some booties, shirts, jewelry, etc. for a bargain of a price!) when I have a chance to take pictures!
Let me know about your holiday looks!

xoxo Andrea


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Very natural Colors!!! Perfect

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The Naked 3 palette is at the top of my wishlist and the look you've created with it is great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig