Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fashion in San Antonio

Today was full of exploring and walking around San Antonio! I am SO tired. We saw the Alamo, went to the conference center, went for a swim in the rooftop pool and then went and got Barbeque for dinner! IT WAS DELICIOUS. 
This is the swim suit I decided to wear, my L*space fringe audrey top in white with black bottoms. I love the fringe top. Something interesting about the pool, it was salt water. So when I got out of the pool my hair dried wavy! but it was much more calm than salt water at the beach! So I just wore my hair wavy for dinner! To dinner I wore this floral dress I have blogged about previously,  green with purple and fuchsia tones! I loved it. Oh and I also bought a cute cowboy hat that I wore to the pool and dinner. I'm in Texas, why not? :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig