Saturday, September 14, 2013

Statement pieces!

Ever since going to Cyprus for vacation, I have been in love with chunky necklaces and statement pieces. I decided to order a couple of necklaces from Charlotte Russe that were on sale for $5!! So pretty and such a great deal!
Here's what I got!


First, I bought the Sunburst statement necklace with gold and black accents. I wore a similar necklace while in Cyprus and I fell in love with it.

I also bought this Pink Gem chunky necklace. It is nice to wear with white or black accents and some pink!
I am really digging the gold jewelry as well. I want to buy a gold watch, as I already have a silver one. I will be shopping for a gold one soon! Any suggestions on which kind to get? I want a Michael Kohr's watch but they are super expensive!

xoxo A

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Creating a solid private assertion will start together with having a tactic. What would you like to connect to your possible school?writing a statement of purpose for grad school The gender chart that you need the market to learn about anyone, and also, once study, precisely how do you want the crooks to experience anyone seeing that both equally someone so when a student?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assignment writing on Business is comparatively different as far as other writing exercises are concerned.EssayPenguins These tasks are always formal which has a specific format that needs to be followed by students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet Rhinestone Choker is fit with good looking velvet strap, Manufacturer sets rhinestone, and various designs stone gold plated alloy metal. It may available in a cheap price. So women like it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig