Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bright lipstick!


So I've been pretty bored with my daily make up routine, and seeing as how I've been spending a lot of my time in the lab, I haven't really cared about my face that much... But that will change now! I have been breaking out a lot so I need to start washing my face better and taking better care of it! 
And ever since I experimented with the blending of lipsticks in one of my last posts, I decided to try this new bright lipstick sample I received from Ipsy in one of my previous glambags! 
I am in LOVE with this lipstick. It is so bright, creamy, smooth and moisturizing! It also lasted the entire day! I love the pigment. It also hydrated and smoothed my lips, making them look more plump and healthy! I love it!
It is from Urban Decay, Revolution lipstick in a shade called "Anarchy." I am in love.
The full size lipsticks from Urban Decay are about 22 dollars, which is a little steep for a lipstick, but I would be willing to pay extra for the quality and richness of the color! This lipstick also comes in a variety of shades, so check it out! I am going to check out a more demure shade that I can wear daily, but I also want to buy the full size of Anarchy for when I am feeling bold!
Ps. I apologize for the closeups of my face. I'll try to get better quality pictures for my next posts!    


xoxo Andrea
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love this color!
    giveaway on my blog:
    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! following you now! i hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig