Thursday, July 18, 2013

Style haul! In memory of Talia!

So this post is in memory of CoverGirl Talia Castellano. I don't know if you have heard of this girl, but she was probably the most inspirational little girl I have ever read about. At only 13, she was fighting two types of cancer. She was able to fulfill her dreams of becoming a make up artist and had her own successful youtube channel and also appeared on the Ellen Degeneres show and was an honorary CoverGirl! She has accomplished so much and has been so strong, I don't know how she did it for so long. She passed yesterday, and it made me so sad to see her fight finally end. She looked at the bright side of everything, no matter how grim the situation seemed, and "just kept swimming." Rest in peace beautiful angel! I aspire to be as strong as you!
Taliajoy18


In memory of Talia and her "beauty hauls," I have a couple of new things that I bought!
All of these are from Forever21!
I don't know about you, but I think Maxi dresses are so in right now!
I am going on vacation to Cyprus in 2 weeks, so I stocked up!
I bought this beautiful Blue Tribal print maxi dress, for only 17 dollars! It's a steal! In addition, I bought this plain black Ruched Waist Maxi dress in black for 15 dollars! Again, such a great deal! I will pair it with a belt at the waist for some added flair!
I cannot wait to wear these on hot summer nights in Cyprus! So excited!

I have also bought these necklaces to accessorize: A faux marble nugget necklace for 10 dollars, and the cutout chevron necklace for 4 dollars! 
I may be giving some of these to my cousin/aunt, but I will most definitely be posting outfit pictures!
Be on the lookout for many outfit pictures to come in the next few weeks, as I will be posting my going out outfits to clubs, lounges, and just hanging out outfits while on vacation!

As always, let me know your thoughts! I would love your input!
xoxo
Andrea
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig