Monday, July 15, 2013

Dress and shoes!

Hi everyone.
I've been super busy with work and moving! I finally have moved in and settled into my new apartment, but I have been out and about buying things! Mostly furniture and decorations, but I bought some new shoes that I think are super cute.
Two of my friends have very similar shoes that they bought from Zappos, Sam Edelman booties that are 130 dollars. These I found at this little boutique in Westwood called Kaitlyn Clothing (Kaitlynclothing.com) for 25 dollars! I tried them on and fell in love! They are comfy and cute with skinny jeans!


A few weekends ago I went to a club in Hollywood called Lure for a show by a dj called Goldroom. It was great! I really enjoyed the music. This is the dress I wore: a coral pink dress with a cut out back and black lace top/bib. I fell in love with it when I saw it. I bought it a few years ago from Asos.com, so I don't think they sell it anymore. It is one of my favorites!



I ordered some things from Forever21 as well, but post about those later :)

xoxo
Andrea
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig