Friday, March 29, 2013

Mini weekend trip!

So the boy and I decided to check out Palm Springs for a mini trip! It is going to be about 90 degrees! small taste of summer! Here are some of my outfits!
First is a motel rocks play suit in butterfly print! And second is a floral print dress I got a few years ago in Cyprus! The floral dress has a pink ribbon as a belt and it is super cute and comfy!
I also entered the motelrocks #motelbunnies competition! I love motel so I decided to wear my butterfly playsuit that I ordered and never had a chance to wear! As always, you can use my code "andreah227" for 20% off!!
I also am bringing my L*space Audrey fringe bathing suit top with my floral Victoria's Secret fringe bottoms! Can't wait to rock them by the pool!
Will post pics later! Posting from my phone so sorry if the layout of the pics looks weird!
Xoxo A


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig