Wednesday, March 6, 2013

L'Oreal Get Noticed competition!

Hello!
So I entered this contest on facebook to be L'Oreal's next spokesperson! Totally don't think I'm going to win as there are other girls with over 2000 votes, but here's to trying right?
Can you PLEASE vote for me?
All you have to do is click on this link HERE or copy and paste this into your browser: "https://apps.facebook.com/lorealgetnoticed/v/4836/andrea-hadjikyriacou" and just hit the heart to vote for me!! You can vote daily so feel free to come back and vote if you like! I'd love you forever!
If I get anywhere close to 1000 votes I will do a giveaway! Something special!
Please help a poor grad student show that Scientists can be sexy!
Much appreciated! <3
xoxo A
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig