Thursday, February 7, 2013

New goodies


Happy February everyone!
I have been meaning to post sooner but got really busy with work!
I received some goodies in the post recently, that I had ordered from CharlotteRusse.com. So excited! I bought this crocheted white scarf, which is really pretty! I love it!
And the second item I received were these awesome heel-less heels!!! They look so cool! I tried them on and they are surprisingly easy to walk in, for looking like there is nothing to support you! They are a cheaper version of Jeffrey Campbell's Nightwalk shoes. Granted they probably aren't of the same quality, but maybe when I save up one day I can buy the legit J. Campbell ones!
I can't wait to wear these out! I have the perfect outfit idea too, and it involves my motelrocks blue/black lace dress!!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig