Sunday, February 17, 2013

February styles!

Aloha readers!
I went to Forever 21 today in Santa Monica and I bought a few goodies. Firstly, I bought this neon yellow work out shirt that I thought was really cute. I'm so into the bright workout gear, I need to invest in more brightly colored things for working out! Second, I bought this cheetah print top with mesh sleeves -- I thought it was really cute! And lastly I also bought this lacey crotchet top! I'm going to wear it underneath some brightly colored tank tops I received from Abercrombie! Super cute!









I also cut my hair :X I woke up yesterday morning wanting to cut my super long hair... I called a salon down the street from my place and she took me without an appointment...I wanted to clean up my hair and get rid of the damage -- I had a lot of damage with the ombre highlights -- and she did just that, put in a lot of layers, and now my hair seems so short! The length in the back is longer, but with all the shorter layers it looks a lot shorter. It looks good, I like it, but it is taking some getting used to. I hope I can learn to style it really well so it looks super cute!

       

I am also waiting for my Ipsy Glam bag to come in the post... hopefully it comes soon! I can't wait to try and review the products!

For the spring I am loving this nautical blue color! I saw a lot of clothes in this color at Forever 21! This image is from new styles at bebe.com! Wish I could update my wardrobe with these beauties!


What is your favorite new style/color for the spring?

xoxo A

PS. My birthday is in 10 days! YAY! stay tuned for my bday outfit! and some professional pics coming up in the next post! :D


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig