Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reviews for recent items!

Helloooo. So here are my reviews for my Ipsy Glam bag items and some other stuff I have talked about before!
So First of all, I painted my nails with the Nailtini red nail polish and it was so shiny and glossy without a top coat! I was lazy and didn't put on a top coat and it lasted a couple of days and still had shine! It was nice. It only started to chip when I went back to work and had to wear gloves (pesky gloves, ruin all my nail polish! downside of being a scientist!)
I also have used the Big Sexy Hair hairspray. I curled my hair with the styling tool last weekend and I spritz it with the hairspray. It didn't make my hair crunchy, it just made sure the curls stayed 100%! it was pretty nice, and I was happy with the hairspray. Other hairsprays I have usually make my hair stiff!
I have also been using the Argan oil from the kit in my hair right after I shower or before bed to make my hair silky and hydrated. So far so good! I like it. But I do have the same Argan oil in a much bigger bottle from one'n'only, probably a lot cheaper than the Josie Maran oil for the same if not more.
I used the Pacifica body butter from the kit as well, as my hands have gotten really dry! It smells so good, I love it!

I have also been using the Sugar chapstick I received as a free gift from Sephora as a birthday gift! It came with two mini chap sticks, one Sugar fresh and one Sugar rose. I love both, and it doesn't have that feeling of a regular chapstick. My lips feel nice and moisturized!
Pictures of all of these items can be seen in previous posts!
Ah also I have been doing a 30 day challenge, where I am trying to work out 5 days a week, with 2 days rest. In addition, I have been trying to eat clean. I am in beach body mode for the summer, as this year I am going to have the look that I have always wanted! So far I have worked out every day with 2 days rest a week for the last 3 weeks!! They say it takes 4 weeks for yourself to notice change, 8 weeks for your friends and family, and 12 weeks for the world. So let's see how it turns out! I took a rest day today because I was just tired and a little sore from the bootcamp style class I went to yesterday. I am so dedicated to working out, it makes me feel better and it's a really nice stress relief. I would say I am obsessed with working out but that word always has a sort of negative connotation.
I cannot wait for this weekend where I can attend a step class with one of my favorite instructors!
I have also ordered some shoes and a scarf from CharlotteRusse.com. They are wedge heels with "no heel." If that sounds confusing, they are very similar to the Jeffrey Campbell "Nightwalk" heels... I will post a pic once I receive them, too lazy right now to head to the site! The scarf I ordered also looked super cute! The site was having free shipping on 25$ that day, and both pieces were on sale! I had to buy!
Anyway, must go to sleep. Going to attempt to go to a cardio kickboxing class at 8am tomorrow. EEK. wish me luck.
goodnight lovelies.
xoxo A

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig