Monday, November 19, 2012

Motel fashions

Hi lovelies. I finally have some blogger worthy pics of my outfits. This post features Motel Rocks (again!)
I finally received my MotelRocks goody bag! I got a free Tshirt, free tote bag, some cards to hand out, and more! 
A Preview of my shirt! Ah! 

These pictures were taken at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles, CA. The views were amazing, and this little garden was adorable! Took some nice pictures with the boy for our 1 year anniversary, before heading to dinner at a Brazilian BBQ place in Culver City, called Libra Brazilian Steak house. If you are ever in LA, I 100% suggest going there. It is quite expensive but well worth your money! SO DELICIOUS. and SO MUCH STEAK. To die for!!
My outfit in this post is the Floral Pink off the shoulder dress from MotelRocks.com, paired with black tights and black heeled boots from CharlotteRusse. My purse is a black shiny Coach purse, one of my favorite purses as it is Chic and it can hold A LOT!

Anyways, better get to bed, have a busy day at work tomorrow.
Tata..
xoxo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig