Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy November!

Hey hey everyone. I've had a pretty busy and hectic month with work and classes, and now I am back with updates and outfits!! I have recently bought these two new black dresses (one can never have enough black dresses!!) I don't know where I am going to wear these, but they are perfect for the upcoming holiday season!!
This first one is so beautiful, it has a lace top that fits perfectly with a drop waist skirt that goes hi-low... which I adore. I saw it on a mannequin outside this little shop in Westwood right outside of UCLA called Crisalide, and fell in love. I lingered in to the store to take a look and the lady working at the store convinced me to buy it (see her behind me in the awful mirror pic below)... I have some nice really high black heels to pair with this dress, or some really high nude heels...

This next dress is one I just bought this past weekend, from Forever 21. I fell in love with the sparkles at the top,  and it is perfectly form fitting without being tight, it accentuates curves while being stylish! I am thinking about possibly wearing this for New Years Eve!

And now, for Halloween... I dressed up as Princess Jasmine. I bought each piece separately and put them together to make my costume! I didn't like the Jasmine costumes you buy at the halloween stores, so here is my rendition. :) The harem pants I bought from Ebay for cheap, they are super comfortable and I want to wear them around the house! The glitter bra with the beads I bought at a greek festival in Los Angeles last month. It is rather fragile, as some of the sequins have fallen off... but luckily I have been able to salvage them. The headband I made myself by going to a craft store near my apartment. 

And of course, being Jasmine, you have to have the right makeup! I went for a smokey brown eye. I used a palette from Maybeline called sun bronze, and also used some brown from a variety palette I received as a gift (I don't remember the brand). I topped it with Dior Mascara (SO GOOD, highly recommend), and Mabelline Stilleto liquid liner. For my face, I used Bare minerals matte foundation at the right tone for my skin color, and it pulled the look together!! I just needed some blush to be perfect!


Sorry for all of the mirror pics, I need to start using my digital camera instead of my iphone!
Well, anyway, I guess that is all for now, more posts later, I'm super tired! 
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig