Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Ok, so I realized that the dresses that I posted about yesterday are the ones that I actually posted about a couple of posts ago saying that I really liked them! haha what a coincidence.
Also, I received this little package in the mail...ohhh what goodies??

I finally received my Olympic Tasks gift! The union Jack pastel Zena dress!! I love it! and a lollipop and some cards to give out!! I will definitely post a pic when I wear this!
I got some chinese food yesterday for lunch and thought it was funny when I received a fortune like this: 
Haha, hilarious!!!
This past weekend I also went to the LA Greek festival in Downtown LA... It was rather fun! I volunteered in the Wine Tasting booth, I got to learn more about different types of wine. There was music, pastries, food, and a live singer, Thanos Petrelis, who is really famous in Greece. It was awesome. I spotted this funny shirt... I should've bought one like it, hahaha
Anyway, that's all for now, I cant wait for my goodies from yesterday to come in!
Must get ready for work!
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig