Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back from vaca🌟

Finally back after 2 weeks... I am back from vacation in Hawaii!
Need to get back into updating!
I have posted some pics, below I am wearing a black tank top with a tribal print skirt from H&M. 

My ombre highlights at Rum Fire bar in Waikiki!



Waikiki beach!


We also kayaked onto some secret islands and then landed at Lanikai beach where the sand was like flour! gorgeous!!


Ever since I got my ombre highlights, I feel like my hair is a bit rough, especially at the ends where she used the bleach. I Was using this Argan oil leave in hydrating mask I bought at Sally's Hair supply. It works pretty well. And it is the same price and same amount as the organix moroccan argan oil. I just bought the moroccan argan oil so I will try it and let you know how it is!

I am expecting 3 new pieces of clothing from motel rocks! My packages are stuck at the post office... I  am going to go pick them up Saturday! So I will post pics soon!
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig