Thursday, August 16, 2012

First post! Welcome to my blog!

First post on my new fashion blog! I have been meaning to get back into blogging, as I had started my own personal blog over a year ago but haven't been very good with keeping up and posting. Sometimes life just gets in the way. But now that I have become a "Street Teamer" for Motelrocks.com, I thought what better than to finally start a blog. I shall be posting pics of myself in my millions of dresses as well as clothing that I find cute!
I have been posting these types of things on my pinterest, particularly my style board. Take a look.
Btw, I spent the longest time trying to figure out a name for my blog, and I finally came up with "PhD Fashionista" as the name of my blog seeing as I am currently a grad student at UCLA. Bringing fashion into the science world.
Anyway, I guess that is all for right now. I will work on this blog (layout and such).

Andrea


PS. here are Some of my fav dresses, more to come ;)

One of my favorite MotelRocks dresses!
Sequin Dress I wore for New Year's Eve, 2012! From Charlotte Russe

I love red dresses, this T-shirt dress from H&M is my absolute fav and comfy!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig